Okay, let’s kick this blog off with a bang~
- I am a fan of RDJ, so all his lines = love. I especially love the “How quickly can we buy this building” bit and how he said “YAY” at the end of “Please be a secret door”
- Rhodey’s “You had to make it weird” response
- Vision – not a comic fan, so when I found out that Paul Bettany was cast as someone other than JARVIS (had no idea who/what Vision is), I was like, “Wut, he’s going to have two roles?” to my comic expert friend. And all he said to me was “Basta!” LOL. Now it made sense. Also loved the line that went something like “I wish there was a way I could prove to you that I’m on your side” and then he throws hammer at Thor. Side note: I didn’t realise Paul Bettany got buff!
- Elizabeth Olsen’s accent
- JARVIS LIVING! *gasp*
I did not like:
- JARVIS dying! *gasp* *tears*
- The love story – “Sun’s getting real low.” What does that mean? Why that line? Someone please explain. Also, it seems like BW has been pimped out to everyone save Thor! What’s up with that?! Every movie, she moves on to the next guy…
- The bit about the absence of Pepper and Jane, it felt forced. (Why can’t actors just cameo for fun and kawang-gawa? LOL what do i know about contracts and shit!)
- All the setup for Hawkeye to die, then he didn’t. After the dramatic goodbye with the wifey, every time Hawkeye was in a scene I kept waiting/looking for something that might kill him.
- It seemed like the twins didn’t have an actual closure moment/confrontation with Stark face to face. Or I might have missed it. Kindly school me if there was such a moment.
- Back to JARVIS, although I was relieved that they didn’t really kill him off, the explanation bit about him still being alive, going underground subconsciously on the internet, that went by so fast I didn’t have time to process it! (This might be an overall pace issue, so many things had to happen in that short time.)
Question mark things:
- Maybe I should put the last item above here. 😛
- Did Tony still have an arc reactor on his chest? I forgot to look, I only remembered that he had some operation thingy [at the end of IM3] as I was walking out of the theatre.
- Still on the fence about FRIDAY (because I am a fan of JARVIS).
- When Thor came back from the cave and was suddenly on top of the cradle, I was all “Oh right, kasali sya. Totally forgot about him!” How could I forget about Hemsworth?! Maybe I got so engaged in the other parts that I forgot that he was off doing soul-searching drama.
5 thoughts on “Avengers: Age of Ultron – Jelly Says”
All the setup for Hawkeye to die, then he didn’t. After the dramatic goodbye with the wifey, every time Hawkeye was in a scene I kept waiting/looking for something that might kill him. <– all I can say is, classic Whedon.
Also, it seems like BW has been pimped out to everyone save Thor! What’s up with that?! Every movie, she moves on to the next guy… <- onga no.. she needs some lovin lovin
“Sun’s getting real low.”
<- It's like saying "a day's work has been done, good job, let's go home now, it's going to be nighttime soon." Time to sleep, blah blah